Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Freebie-Bent But Not Broken.

I have a freebie for yall to play with it is called Bent But Not Broken.... I decided to name it this because I feel like this alot of the time.... Creating helps me release some of that and I want to thank everyone of you that has loved and supported me thru the years. I hope to give a little bit of joy back and this is my way of doing so. I hope you enjoy this Scrap it does take a bit of time but it is so relaxing and I love doing it. I do not care if you share my kits or alter them in any way but please only use them for your own personal use.... Not for CU. I have been sick this past week and slow about getting this up and I will get the tut up I made with it but it might be in a day or so. If you create something with my kit I would love to see what you have made with it. You can email it to me at wright.rena@gmail.com.... Thank you all so much for your love and support. You can pick this kit up by clicking HERE or HERE. Enjoy and have fun! ♥ I would also like to say that only by the Grace of God I am here and able to do this for yall....God Bless every single one of you! ♥Nae